You are hereNYS Residential Builder Energy Code Training (Lockport)
NYS Residential Builder Energy Code Training (Lockport)
(Although, highly recommend confirming that the class is still going to take place prior to attending)
***Last of the NYSBA-Sponsored Energy Code training in 2012***
This training will clear the confusion that exists between the new Energy Code vs. ENERGY STAR®and will cover:
- Summary of changes to 2010 ECCCNYS
- Learn the Building Science behind the best applications of the code.
- How to apply the changes in the most cost-effective manner.
- How to get your whole team on board… (Bring them with you to the class).
- Identify changes in the ECCCNYS that mandate thermal, air sealing, and moisture control.
- Identify the cost impact of the code revisions and how to effectively meet the requirements.
- How the new code affects or will impact Subcontractors (ex., plumbers, electricians, HVAC)
- Provide examples of Assemblies that will meet the new code requirements..
- Examine the rationale behind the code requirements from a building science perspective.
- A question and answer session will conclude the presentation.
Warren J. Rathke Public Safety Facility
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012
Session: 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM (Sign-In at 1:15 PM)
|Energy Code.WarrenRathke.2.pdf||85.54 KB|