You are hereUniversal Design/Build (Rochester, NY)
Universal Design/Build (Rochester, NY)
Universal Design/Build NEW!
Instructor: Esther S. Greenhouse, CAPS, CGP
This course focuses on integrated home design features and product specifications that account for client differences due to circumstance, physical characteristics, health issues and aging. Universal Design/Build expands on the previous CAPS (Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist) courses by changing the focus from specific modifications to meet the needs of one person to the successful integration of Universal Design into all residential construction projects.
As a graduate of this course. you will be able to:
- Describe the significancer of integrating UD concpets in rediential construction
- Distinguish between accessibility solutions and products and UD solutions
- Describe ways that design can be both functional and attractive
- Identify and implement solutions for simple and complex scenarios that address various household compositions, budgets and changing needs of clients
- Use effective marketing and communication strategies throughout the process
- Locate resources, products, material and services
Continuing Eucation Credit:
CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMB, GMR
To register for this training program, please complete a registration form listed below and return to Juli Turner's attention at Fax# (518) 465-0635. To register on-line, please go to our new Learning Management System (LMS) at: www.knowledgetobuildon.com.
|UD Flyer2.pdf||93.53 KB|