You are hereNYS Residential Builder Energy Code Training (Loch Sheldrake, NY)
NYS Residential Builder Energy Code Training (Loch Sheldrake, NY)
This training will clear the confusion that exists between the new Energy Code vs. Energy Star and will cover:
- Summary of changes to 2010 NYECCC
- Learn the Building Science behind the best applications of the code.
- How to apply the changes in the most cost-effective manner.
- How to get your whole team on board… (Bring them with you to the class).
Topics that will be covered during the training:
- Identify changes in the NYECCC that mandate thermal, air sealing, and moisture control.
- Identify the cost impact of the code revisions and how to effectively meet the requirements.
- How the new code affects or will impact Subcontractors (ex., plumbers, electricians, HVAC)
- Provide examples of Assemblies that will meet the new code requirements..
- Examine the rationale behind the code requirements from a building science perspective.
- A question and answer session will conclude the presentation.
Location: Sullivan County Community College - 112 College Road - 'E' Building - Seelig Theatre - Loch Sheldrake, NY 12759
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011
Time: 7:45 AM (Sign-In) - Training: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
To register for this training program, please complete a registration form listed below and return to Juli Turner's attention at Fax# (518) 465-0635. To register on-line, please go to our new Learning Management System (LMS) at: www.knowledgetobuildon.com.
|Energy Code Flyer.pdf||211.25 KB|